it’s been sometime since i last checked in on my 30 things before 30 list. i haven’t been ignoring it, i promise!
here’s a quick update…
visit paris three courses, three countries: breakfast in london, lunch in paris, dinner in brussels
- eat at a mitchelin starred restaurant in london
try something i wouldn’t normally eat start a small business
- run a 5k (this one scares me to death)
- unplug for a full day (or maybe a week!): no phone, social media, tv etc.
kiss someone on nye at midnight live abroad for at least a year buy a meal for a homeless person
- lose 2 stone / 12.7 kg / 28 lbs
- have a morning routine
climb to the top of the eiffel tower go the cinema on my own
- see a play at shakespeare’s globe in london
- sort out a pension and life insurance (eek!)
- go to a music festival
- learn to speak conversational french
do a “once-in-a-lifetime” thing splurge on an item i can’t afford but that will last a life-time
- serve at a soup kitchen
- take a poetry class
- re-read all 7 harry potter books (hello christmas present)
- start a work-out routine
- write a short story
- go a on british countryside walk
serve a full-time mission for the lds church re-watch fringe visit new york go hot-tubbing under the stars
and lets be honest here – with less than a month to go i am probably not going to get everything done on the list. but since my last update i’ve completed the 3 courses in 3 countries plan, which was a stunning trip (catch up here and here). i got a midnight kiss on nye 🙂 bought a meal for a homeless person and for the splurge once in a lifetime item? i bought a mini cooper d.
seeing as technically i won’t be 31 for another year i plan to carry on these bucket list items until i am 31!
happy monday folks.
“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”